Pet Travel Certificates

For pet travel out of the country and sometimes within the country (especially Hawaii), there are steps that you must take and forms that you must provide. A Certificate of Veterinary Inspection is often required. It is important to check with the airlines about the timing of when your exam is due. Planning well ahead of time is very important.  Here is a link with information on what you will need depending on where you are traveling. Let us know if you have questions.