Puppy Package $330
*Packages are only provided for the first 6 months from the starting date, and do expire*
*These prices do NOT include spaying, neutering, or microchipping*
- EXAM – During the physical examination, the doctor will listen to the heart and lungs and check the skin, eyes, ears, teeth, and temperature. They will also look for any signs of birth defects. A yearly exam is vital for optimum health of your pet.
*Includes only FIRST initial puppy exam.
- FECAL TEST – We will have ONE fecal sample sent to our lab to be examined under a microscope to check for parasites. This is a very important procedure because not only is it detrimental to your pet’s health, but certain parasites may be transmitted to humans.
- DH(L)PP VACCINE – This is a combination vaccine which aids in the prevention of five different diseases. Distemper is a viral disease that attacks the respiratory, gastrointestinal, urogenital, and central nervous systems. Hepatitis is a systemic disease that affects the liver, kidneys, and eyes. It is spread through saliva and nasal discharge. Leptospirosis attacks the liver and kidneys. It is spread through mucous membranes and breaks in the skin. Parainfluenza attacks the respiratory system and is spread by coughing or sneezing. Parvovirus infects the intestines, heart, and liver. It is spread through infected feces carried on dog’s hair and feet and on human’s shoes. Puppies should have a series of DH(L)PP vaccines until at least 16 weeks old to be completely protected. Adult dogs require boosters for this vaccine as well.
*All boosters leading up to the final DH(L)PP 1 year vaccine are included. THIS MAY NOT INCLUDE BOOSTERS IF SERIES IS INTERRUPTED.
- RABIES VACCINE – The FIRST 1 year rabies vaccine is given between 4 and 6 months of age. Rabies is a fatal disease that may be transmitted to humans. By law, it must be given by a licensed veterinarian or technician.
- DEWORM – Up to TWO treatments of dewormer called Strongid is given to assure that all intestinal parasites are gone. This may require multiple treatments.
- FLEA TREATMENT – The FIRST dose of flea preventative is given to kill adult fleas, eggs, and larvae for up to ONE month (30 days).
- HEARTGARD – Heartworms are parasites that live in the heart and lungs of infected dogs causing lung damage and even death if not treated. Puppies can start Heartgard at 12 weeks of age,and we will give the FIRST dose.
- NAILS – A pedicure at ONE visit will ensure your puppy’s nails are at a safe length.